To help bring in this happy month I've created two fun Facebook timeline covers for you to download.
Numero uno. is easy. No editing of any kind. Just download the file here and upload to Facebook.
No. 2 a little more difficult, but no worries I will walk you through it.
1. Download the file here. I always suggest you download files to your desktop. Easier to find and then you can always move it to a different destination.
2. Open it up in Photoshop. The file name will be "LLDfacebookcoverValentinesPhoto.psd"
3. Select the photo you would like to use and drag it into Photoshop. Once it is in the file press "enter"
4. Now you are going to put your image layer between the layers titled "Clipping Mask" and "Kisses"
5. You are then going to right click your image layer and scroll down to "Create Clipping Mask"
Now, resize and move your image to where you want it.
7. Vola! Your image is set!
8. Save the psd file, and do a "Save As" as a jpeg.
9. Last but not least, upload as your Facebook cover!
We would love to see the covers in action! Please leave a comment with a link to your Facebook page to see it. Thank you!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.