I don't know if it is something that bothers other people but it's something that I have never liked. I really can't quite put my finger on the reason.
It is a really simple HTML fix that should only take about 2 minutes to do.
• First, you're going to want to log into your dashboard, click on the design tab and then Edit HTML.
*NOTE: Before you do any thing that is going to mess with your template - Download and Save your template....you don't want to ruin your blog if you make a mistake. I can not stress that information enough.
• Next, you will check the box that says Expand Widget Template.
• Hit ctrl F for the find function and you're going to want to find the following line of code.
• Then delete the following 10 lines of HTML code. Make sure you get the 3 </div> lines at the end of the code otherwise your template editor with give you an error message.
• Now save your template and then go test your labels.
It worked for Loving Life Designs Blog, SEE, it should work for yours.